Tuesday 3 October 2017

FAL 2017 - My Quarter 4 List


Time for my last proposals list of this year's Finish-A-Long.  Here goes!





Quilt Now BOM
I so love this quilt and really would like to find myself having time to finish the hand quilting, stitch on the binding and call it a finish by 31 December.  Overly ambitious? Ever hopeful? Madness? Could be any one of those, but if it's on the list it might get some attention when there are sewing hours to be had.


Spring Tulips Kitchen Window Quilt
This project is new to my list since it just got cut out at the weekend.  If you're following my IG feed you will have seen that I've made a couple of little kitchen accessories to prettify an Ikea child's kitchen which may arrive courtesy of Mr Claus later in the year. Well, this stack of cutting will hopefully make a little window quilt for the kitchen because I think it would be so lovely to have a kitchen window full of brightly coloured tulips!





Cosy Christmas Quilt
I'll keep this one on the list to justify calling it a list at all. Two projects aren't much of a list, are they?   So, maybe if I'm feeling festive later in the quarter, this little stack of block beginnings might get some stitchy attention.


So, a list of three and a great big pinch of optimism it is for Quarter 4 then!  What's going on your list this quarter?


Linking up to FAL Quarter 4 Proposals.

2 comments:

  1. good luck, and when you have a little cutsey tootsie to run around after, three wips is rather a long list!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...