Monday 27 March 2017

Finish Along 2017 - Quarter 1 Round Up



Well, the day of Quarter Reckoning has arrived, so let's see how I did.




'Happy Days' BOM - Sarah Fielke 2016
It's not finished but I did complete all the blocks and the top centre is pieced.  This will be rolling over to next Quarter (and maybe the next too).



Moda Modern Building Blocks Quilt
This one is out for quilting.  Decided there was no big rush, besides all I will have to do is trim, bind and label when it comes back.




Quilt Now BOM
Still much hand quilting to do here.



Frame Box Quilt for Siblings Together
Yay! An actual finish and ready to post on to Siblings Together soon.




Cosy Christmas Quilt
In spite of my hopes not to be leaving this until next Christmas to finish I think I only manage to stitch some appliqué on one block this quarter.  Maybe I'll make better progress next quarter.



Miss Winkle Scarf
I added one more loop to this scarf this quarter but am seriously considering frogging it and switching to a Hitchhiker Shawl (by the same knit designer).  The loops aren't hard but they do interrupt the flow when I really want to just keep knitting.  Still thinking it over.



Wonky Stars Baby Quilt
Another finish ready to gift to a new little star!  It looks so sweet all quilted and crinkly.





Ironing Board Cover
Sorted and much better looking than the disgrace it replaced!


Well, I knew 8 project finishes was rather hopeful a target.  I would have liked more than 3 but I guess at least the list is a little bit shorter than it was at the beginning of the Quarter.

How about you?  How did you get on this quarter?  I'm off to check out the linky party and see how you've all been getting on.



3 comments:

  1. Great progress this quarter. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have achieved lots this last quarter so many lovely quilts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think three finishes is brilliant, stop doing yourself down!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...